Thanks for your enquiry! Please fill out the following booking form:
18th Birthday Party21st Birthday Party30th Birthday Party40th Birthday Party50th Birthday Party60th Birthday Party70th Birthday Party80th Birthday PartyAnniversary PartyCorporate EventEngagement PartyHalloween PartyKids PartyNew Years Eve PartyOtherPre-Teen PartySchool DiscoSchool PromTeenage PartyWedding
Venue Address 1
Type in a password to create an account
Would you like to add any add-ons to further enhance your package?
3m x 2m LED Backdrop – £30.00 4ft 3D Numbers – Set of 2 – £80.00 Bubble Machine – £20.00 LOVE Letters – £150.00 Magic Mirror Photobooth – £400.00
Please choose one of the packages below
Our website address is: https://www.jp-discos.co.uk and are known as JP Discos Watford. (“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “JP Discos”).
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We may use images that we have taken at your event that you have booked with us. These will not be passed onto any 3rd party without your consent however, they may be used on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
We cannot control any images that are found on the public domain and we will not be held liable for this.
We collect and store information about you during the event creation process on our website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, your email address, your address, and any additional details that may be requested from you for the purpose of handling your event.
Handling this information also allows us to:
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We don’t. Simple as that. If we take any images or videos, they may be able to be viewed on the Public Domain which is beyond our control.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When you leave your details through our booking tool, we retain your event data for a maximum of 30 days after your event has ended. We do however keep your account on file indefinitely until you tell us otherwise.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We do not send any personal data to anyone. It is retained on our own website database.
We currently do not receive any data from any third parties.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions
To ensure you have a great event with us, there are a few rules you must follow. These are listed below:
• All agreements between ourselves (JP Discos) and the client (You) will be confirmed via our client area to ensure there is never any misunderstanding. This may include additional emails and/or phone calls to confirm full details.
• When booking a function or event, a £50 non-refundable* deposit (£100 for Weddings) will need to be paid 30 days after the original booking was requested.
• We will only place your event as confirmed once we receive the deposit. We reserve the right to accept other bookings where you have failed to pay the deposit within 30 days of receipt of your booking enquiry.
• If another enquiry comes in from another client, we will place that on hold until:
1. Your deposit is paid, in which case we will cancel the latter enquiry
2. Your deposit due date has passed, in which case we will notify you that we are open to accept other bookings
2a. If your deposit is paid before the other enquiry, we will cancel the other enquiry we have with the other client.
• The outstanding balance must be paid at least 7 days before the function or event starts by bank transfer, cash or by using the online payment portal.
• If the client cancels the event, depending on how close the event is to the cancellation date, we may request the following:
o Up to 30 days – we will keep the deposit
o Less than 14 days – you are liable to pay 50% of the remaining balance
o Less than 7 days – you are liable to pay 75% of the remaining balance
• We will require access to the function room at least 1 hour before the function or event starts to set up equipment and do relevant checks.
• The client must ensure that JP Discos can access two 13amp 240-volt power socket, at ground level and no further than 5 metres away from where we are performing from.
• The client must ensure that there is adequate supervision of guests at all times. JP Discos can provide qualified door staff through a third party.
• JP Discos offer a price based on the times on the booking form (not including set up time). If you would like additional time:
1. This must be agreed with the venue and must stay within their licensed hours.
2. The cost is £25 per 1/2 hour or part thereof. This must be paid before the additional time commences
• When the event or function has ended, we require a maximum of 60 minutes to pack our equipment away.
• JP Discos will accept no responsibility for any damage, accidents or losses to clients, their guests and/or property.
• JP Discos will not be liable for failing to attend a particular booking, where non-attendance or late arrival is caused by extreme or adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to, snow and flooding, road closure, road traffic accident, vehicle breakdown, fuel shortages, acts of terrorism, industrial action or other unavoidable acts of God, which we consider beyond our control.
• If JP Discos fail to attend due to any reason above, we cannot be held liable for any costs or compensation towards any other third-party suppliers from non-use or matters alike.
• JP Discos will adhere to all rules laid out by the venue, their staff including door staff and the police. If any of these rules are broken by the client or their guests, we cannot be held responsible for any “early finishes” caused by any wrongdoing. If this happens, you forfeit your right to any kind of refund, goodwill or compensation.
• Any music you want playing must be requested beforehand. This can be done on our playlist feature or via email. We may not be able to fulfil all requests of music made on the night.
*Non-refundable 28 or less days before the event
© JP Discos Watford 2022. All rights reserved. Powered by Mobile Events Manager