To ensure you have a great event with us, there are a few rules you must follow. These are listed below:
• All agreements between ourselves (JP Discos) and the client (You) will be confirmed via our client area to ensure there is never any misunderstanding. This may include additional emails to confirm full details.
• When booking a function or event, a £50 non-refundable* deposit (£100 for Weddings) will need to be paid 30 days after the original booking was requested.
• We will only place your event as confirmed once we receive the deposit. We reserve the right to accept other bookings where you have failed to pay the deposit within 30 days of receipt of your booking enquiry.
• If another enquiry comes in from another client, we will place that on hold until:
1. Your deposit is paid, in which case we will cancel the latter enquiry
2. Your deposit due date has passed, in which case we will notify you that we are open to accept other bookings
2a. If your deposit is paid before the other enquiry, we will cancel the other enquiry we have with the other client.
• The outstanding balance must be paid at least a week before the function or event starts by bank transfer, Cash or by using the online payment portal.
• If the client cancels the event, depending on how close the event is to the cancellation date, we may request the following:
o Up to 30 days – we will keep the deposit
o Less than 14 days – you are liable to pay 50% of the remaining balance
o Less than 7 days – you are liable to pay 75% of the remaining balance
• We will require access to the function room at least 1 hour before the function or event starts to set up equipment and do relevant checks.
• The client must ensure that JP Discos can access two 13amp 240-volt power socket, at ground level and no further than 5 metres away from where we are performing from.
• The client must ensure that there is adequate supervision of guests at all times. JP Discos can provide qualified door staff through a third party.
• JP Discos offer a price based on the times on the booking form (not including set up time). If you would like additional time: 1. This must be agreed with the venue and must stay within their licensed hours. 2. The cost is £25 per 1/2 hour or part thereof. This must be paid before the additional time commences
• When the event or function has ended, we require a maximum of 60 minutes to pack our equipment away.
• JP Discos will accept no responsibility for any damage, accidents or losses to clients, their guests and/or property.
• JP Discos will not be liable for failing to attend a particular booking, where non-attendance or late arrival is caused by extreme or adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to, snow and flooding, road closure, road traffic accident, vehicle breakdown, fuel shortages, acts of terrorism, industrial action or other unavoidable acts of God, which we consider beyond our control.
• If JP Discos fail to attend due to any reason above, we cannot be held liable for any costs or compensation towards any other third-party suppliers from non-use or matters alike.
• JP Discos will adhere to all rules laid out by the venue, their staff including door staff and the police. If any of these rules are broken by the client or their guests, we cannot be held responsible for any “early finishes” caused by any wrongdoing. If this happens, you forfeit your right to any kind of refund, goodwill or compensation.
• Any music you want playing must be requested beforehand. This can be done on our playlist feature or via email. We may not be able to fulfil all requests of music made on the night.
*Non-refundable 28 or less days before the event